Monday 4 January 2010

Happy new year!


Hope you are all having a great start to the new year.

I've really enjoyed my couple of days off and hope you've all been relaxing.


So here is the contents of that fabulous package I received as part of the secret santa swap over on ILWS.

I've been wanting this new punch for soooo long and now I can get cracking on some valentines projects! (It goes perfectly with the stamp set Love You Much !)

And I need to say a very big thank you to my secret santa - Margaret Rose.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x


4 lovely people have commented :):

AuroraDawn said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your secret santa swap, looks like you received some lovely goodies ...

Dawn
xoxo

Vicki said...

Oooow nice punch Nicci and gorgeous card!

Hugs
Vicki x

LME said...

Lovely punch :)

Got the catalogue today thank you. Linda

Alex said...

Happy New Year!

What a lovely Secret Santa you had! Beautiful card too :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x