Thursday 1 April 2010

Happy Birthday and the official release!

I'm not going to do an April Fools joke, I'm rubbish at those... plus working nights I rarely up before 12noon and don't think my friends and family would appreciate a text at 2am in the morning !

One of the managers in our place always gets someone new each year when the clock strikes midnight, almost like a tradition. Not got me yet, hoping I don't fall for it, lol!

So today is Monica's Happy Birthday!

For Monica's card I cracked open my French Filigree background stamp and used it with our clear embossing powder.


I'm sooo sorry that this little set has gone! I will miss it loads, but definitely be keeping it in my stash, and I eagerly await next years Sale-A-Bration sets!


I used a circle punch to make a little flower around the outside of the 1 3/4" circle and used faux stitching to bring them all together.


I hope you like it Monica and have a lovely birthday xx

Today is also the release of our brand new mini catalogue, I can't wait to share the gorgeous products with you! If you would like a mini catalogue, e-mail me at craftychick001@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get one straight out when they come which should be next week.

I hope you don't fall for any April Fools jokes today!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

3 lovely people have commented :):

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Nicci, those colours work well together ;)
Must remember to pop over for a chat at the ICHF show - who's stall will you be on, sorry I've forgotten.
Anne xx

LME said...

Lovely card :)

Alex said...

Lovely card Nikki, great colours and layout.

Hope all's well with you.

Alex x