Monday 6 December 2010

Just believe watercolour

Hi all, hope you're having a good day so far.

Sorry for not updating recently, it's been a tough couple of weeks with a few things taking my attention away from crafting and to be honest I've not really felt like doing anything never mind making a card (haven't started on my Christmas cards yet and don't really want to think about them!)

Things are getting a bit too much and I need a break.
Hopefully I will be back crafting and blogging soon.

Here's a card I've been meaning to show you, it's using the watercolour paper and Just Believe stamp set. Again, it is inspired by the fabulous Monica. Whenever I lose my mojo I pop over to a few of my fellow Stampin' Up! demo's blog and they are sure to kick start it.


I coloured the stamp in with my markers and sprayed with water, then stamped onto the watercolour paper.


Hope you like it and sorry for the downer, I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

3 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci

So nice to have you back. I know you've had a rough time recently - but I thought I'd send you a virtual hug {Nicci} - take care.

Deborah x

Vicki said...

Hey, you ok? Shall see you next week at Keren's.

Take care,
hugs
Vicki x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Nicci, sounds like a bit of a tough time, if so I hope things improve soon :-)
Love the card, lovely and vibrant
Anne xx