Tuesday 20 October 2009

Playing with...

...Punches !

I've always loved punches, there's so much you can do with them. I've seen a lot of 'punch art' characters around and was itching to try my hand at them and this is what I've done! (Apologises for the poor pictures, I can't believe how dark it's gone today! Dark and dreary, boo hoo! but perfect for crafting in the warm! Yay!)






I just love them, you can do soooo many different animals, characters, punctuation and even punch people! They look great on cards, I shall be doing some shortly and will of course share them with you.

I hope that's inspired you to have a try and use your punches in different ways than you normally would.

And now onto some news from Stampin' Up!

If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator are wondering what its all about now really is the time to join.

The Stampin’ Up! Starter kit is great value! It contains over £240’s worth of product and business materials and really is a fantastic way to get going with your business. You can swap over some of the colours, ink and the stamp sets to make it really personal and something you'll enjoy using and demoing every time.

Normally this kit costs £139 but if you sign up between 22 October and 13 November it will cost you just £125! That's a 10% saving on top of the normal savings from the starter kit!

For more information or if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm trying to group my team and new members are always welcome.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

5 lovely people have commented :):

Unknown said...

Love the characters Nicci - I may just have to copy some of those :-D

So clever!

Bx

Emma said...

What a scream these - brilliant :D

Stephanie said...

There's no way those were made with punches surely? I'm gonna have a closer inspection & may pinch some of your ideas hun! Very clever :)

Hugs, Steph xxx

Claire said...

These are brilliant! Like Bekka, I think I may be copying some of them :)

simplyfairies said...

Oh my lordy how cute are these!!