Thursday 4 November 2010

The waiting is finally over!

In just a few short hours I will be setting off with Keren, Vicki and Linda, my wonderful Stampin' Up! demo friends, on our way to London Baby!!

I'm all ready, swaps and all. I'm too excited for words. Last year was so much fun!

Ok, so I can't really share my swaps or any of my gifts I've made as I don't want to ruin the surprise but I do have some posts scheduled so watch this space.

I shall leave you today with a card I made recently with the Artistic Etchings set.
I got the inspiration for this card from Monica :)


And I just love that scallop border trim punch, don't you? So elegant.

I don't think you can tell from the picture but I've sprayed it with some Shimmer mist (Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. Makes it so sparkly!)

Well, I'm gonna go back and check my list to make sure I've not left anything!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

0 lovely people have commented :):