Wednesday 27 October 2010

Another Promotion? Yes please!

Good afternoon!

I'm getting ever so excited for Thursday as that is when
I will be setting off with 3 lovely demo friends to London for Stampin' Up!'s 2010 European Convention!

It is gonna be soooo much fun, we had a ball last year and I can't wait to see my many friends I have made whilst being a demo again. I will be taking plenty of pictures and will share once I'm back.

But before all that, Stampin' Up! have just announced a wonderful promotion called Bundle Up For Christmas... Yay!!

You can get FREE ribbon whenever you purchase one of the ex
clusive bundles.

You all know how much I love my ribbons! These ribbons would be ideal for decorating your Christmas Cards and Packages and it’s even better that they are my favourite price... FREE!

So what can we get?

They include some products that are exclusive to the offer... Ooooo!
Here are the ribbons, you can choose one of these with every order for one of the following bundles between now and 29th December:



Just look at them! Soooooo yummy!
And remember, they are not available for purchase separately so get them with the bundles while you can.

Have you got a favourite yet? I don't think I can choose!
What are in these bundles?

The Gifted Bundle: Gifted Stamp Set and a pack of Jolly Holiday Designer Series papers. £35.70 in Wood Mount and £30.70 in Clear Mount

The Welcome Christmas Bundle: Welcome Christmas Stamp Set and Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper. £36.90 in Wood Mount and £31.90 in Clear Mount. This Designer Series Paper is only available as part of this bundle and only while stocks last!

The Season of Joy Bundle: Season of Joy Stamp Set and So Swirly Stampin’ Around Wheel. £36.45 Wood Mount only

The Delightful Decorations Bundle: Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and the Ornament Punch £37.45 Wood Mount only.

How exciting!

Contact me on craftychick001@yahoo.co.uk to place your ord
ers, these bundles are only available while stocks last so don't leave it too long! (Plus, you'll want them to make your Christmas goodies won't you!)


I will leave you today with a little creation I plan on decorating my tree with this year.


This is using Contempo Christmas and the Ornament punch but you can get Delightful Decorations with the Ornament punch as a bundle and get your free ribbon!

I've stamped and punched out 4 bauble images, folded them in half and adhered them together to form a 3d ornament.

Before I stuck the last edge down, I inserted some Stampin' Up! Elastic Cord (held down with Tombow) and then stuck the edges down. How cute is this!


Oh, and before you go:


Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci

The bauble is great. It's just what I'm planning for my Christmas tree too! Thanks again.

Deborah x

PS Have a great time at the Stampin' Up! meet.