Friday 8 October 2010

Punches and ribbon and stamps.. Oh my!!

Look what I've just got!!

This is a really quick post today, I have a ton of things waiting to be done but when the lovely UPS man knocked on the door with a big brown parcel I had to drop everything I was doing and see what was inside... and then I have to take pictures and share it with you all hehe!


Look at the In Colour ink pads... and the ribbon. That 1/2" stitched poly grosgrain (Left) is to die for IRL.


And the ornament punch! I can't wait to get cracking on my Christmas cards now.



These are just a few bits of my wishlist, it seems to be endless but I thought I'd do it bit by bit and hope Stu doesn't notice too much!


Just look at the pearls and rhinestones, yum!


Oh and the heart treat cups!

It's a shame I have to work tonight, a few bits might find their way into my bag to get me through my 10 hour shift..!

If you would like to see some of this for yourself and have a play why not come along to my Catalogue Launch party on Saturday the 16th of October?

There will be prize draws, special offers and lots of fun. Contact me today for more details and to book your free make & take.

Right, I best get going.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci

What a nice parcel to get :)) Can't wait to get mine. Happy playing.

Deborah x

Julie said...

Enjoy your goodies !!
Julie x

Deborah Frings said...

Nicci

Goodies have arrived - have already played - check out my blog

http://debsgems.blogspot.com

Deborah x

Anonymous said...

oooh what a fab box! Your party sounded fab! Ive yet to succumb to the polyribbon!! We HAVE to get together soon!! When are you free?xx