Friday 1 October 2010

Swaps from Manchester!

Morning all!

Happy catalogue launch day!!!!

I've been waiting sooooo long to be able to say that :)

Here are some of the swaps I received at the Manchester training which show case some of the gorgeous new stamp sets, accessories and embellishments.

If you would like to have the glossy new catalogue in your hands e-mail me and I can get one out to you for only £4 including postage. (Normally £4.95 plus postage)

craftychick001 @ yahoo.co.uk

First up is my swap, using Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I love Kraft - which has now been renamed Crumb Cake which makes it even yummier in my mind.

Now, feast your eyes on these fabulous swaps from the very talented Stampin' Up! demo's.















Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more samples from Manchester.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x






0 lovely people have commented :):