Tuesday 19 October 2010

Ooopps!

Sorry! It's kind of still Monday... as I haven't been asleep lol.

How did it get to 1:30am??

Anyway, as promised I am going to announce the winner of the raffle prize from my launch party on Saturday.

Three lovely ladies qualified on the day and two others placed orders over £40 so also received a strip of raffle tickets.

I wondered on which way would be best to draw the winner ...

So I laid out all of the strips and used Random.org to generate a number from 1 to 25.


It picked number 16 which was Jo.

Congratulations Jo!!


Those lovely Stampin' Up! goodies are all yours. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you to everyone who placed orders, I'm sure you're going to love playing with your new stash when it arrives. If you get a chance I would love to see what you create with it.

Right, I best get off to bed. I'm helping my little sister move into her new house tomorrow/today and need to be up for 6:30am haha.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

0 lovely people have commented :):