Saturday 16 October 2010

Catalogue Launch Party

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to share some photos from my catalogue launch party yesterday, I hope the ladies that went enjoyed themselves - I certainly did!

First up is my raffle prize, for all orders over £40 you get a free raffle strip, this will run until tomorrow (Monday 18th October) so if you would like to place an order you will also be entered - good luck!

The goodie bag contains:

Whimsical Words
Bone Folder
Snail Adhesive
6"x6" DSP stack
Note Pad
Paper Snips
3 frame stamps


This is the order table where they ladies could have a cup of tea and browse the gorgeous new products in the catalogue.

And this is the sale table (albeit, a large portion already gone due to the early birds haha)
where I was selling off some retired stock.


Here is one of the sample tables, you will spy some of the gorgeous ones I received at training that I posted about a week or so back.


And some more... I did take pictures of the other sample table but they are too blurry to share. Sorry!

And here are a few of the girls doing the make and take, we had to take it in turns to fit everyone round the table!


And here is the make and take, a simple version of the one we completed at Manchester training only I changed the colours.

I just love this set and the ornament punch!


Don't forget, there is still time to enter the raffle with all orders over £40 placed with me before 12pm Monday 18th October!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

0 lovely people have commented :):