Wednesday 27 October 2010

Dare I say it?

Christmas is approaching fast!

I haven't even thought about Christmas presents yet, have you? I know people who have completed their shopping and just have the wrapping left... Argh!

I haven't planned my cards for this year yet but found one of the cards I made last year which was so quick and easy to make.

They are perfect for mass-producing!


I even used Crystal Effects on his nose! He's a little cutie.

Anyway, I want to share a new service which I am offering. I hope it will help you or your friends & family when it comes to buying presents all year round.

Stampin' Up! Wishlist service.


What do I need to do?

All you have to do is e-mail me with a request for a form and I'll e-mail it out to you.

How does it work?

Once you received your e-mail Wishlist, just print it out.
It will consist of a 'List' and a contact sheet. You fill our your list and either e-mail or post it back to me. You can then distribute my contact details among your friends and family for them to contact me when buying you a gift.

What are the benefits?

It helps the gift giver to purchase a gift which is chosen by you, although you wont know what they have chosen so it will remain a lovely surprise.

There will also be the option of a gift wrapping service too which makes it that bit easier!

If you want any more information please don't hesitate to contact me and I can answer any of your questions.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci

This is a great idea - I shall have to do this - still have lots that I'd like to get.