Thursday 7 October 2010

Some more samples...

Afternoon everyone,

Hope your week is going well, I don't know where mine has gone! I really need to make more time to craft :)

Here are some more samples I received from the Stampin' Up! training event in Manchester.

This first one was our make and take. It uses one of my favourite new stamp sets called Contempo Christmas which has this gorgeous bauble in it - which also has a matching bauble PUNCH!! I know!

I plan to use this set for my Christmas cards as well as making some lovely little bauble ornaments (my order is due for delivery tomorrow, I'm too excited!)


I don't know if you can tell from this picture but we punched out the bauble 3 times and folded them in half, then stuck the edges together to give a 3d effect. There is also a matching treat bag using one of our cello bags which would be perfect for some Christmas choccies!

And here are the rest of the swaps, I love swapping at the Stampin' Up! events. It's a fabulous way to get some new ideas and inspiration - I hope you get some fresh ideas from these.



















Aren't they all fab? So many talented ladies I'm really proud to be apart of Stampin' Up!

And don't forget that my Catalogue Launch Party is on Saturday the 16th of October at 12pm, there will be a free make & take if you book your place so get in contact today!

It should be a fun afternoon with prize draws, offers and plenty of chat, chocolate and crafting.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci

So nice to see these cards again - you guys are so talented.

Deborah

debbi taylor said...

Just having a good read of your blog... launch looks great! x