Saturday 2 October 2010

Another sample

Good morning!

Here is a picture of the card I demo'd at Stampin' Up!'s regional training in Manchester last week.

I achieved the effect by folding my card stock in half, cutting out petal shapes (I will hopfully get a chance to upload a template soon) one the fold and running them through my crimper at an angle.

Once opened, it gives the effect shown below. Great for leaves!


And of course, I had to add glitter!



I can't promise how quickly I can get a tutorial up but keep an eye out for it at the side ---->

Right, I must go. I'm doing some final prep for Deborah's workshop today.

Really looking forward to sharing the new catalogue !!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Nicci - thanks so much for the brilliant workshop yesterday. We all had a great time. The new Catalogue is fabby!! And I think your card for the Manchester group is lovely. The ribbed effect on the leaves and flowers is super.
Deborah xx Thanks again.