Tuesday 19 October 2010

Exciting news!

I've spent most of the day with my little sister helping her move into her new house, I was mainly the baby entertainer and I can't complain...

Just look at this face!

He's such a sweetie :)

Anyway, the exciting news is that I can now accept credit cards for Stampin' Up! orders!

How fab is that?

You won't have to worry about bringing enough money, remembering the cheque book or even having to send your cheque onto me then waiting for it to clear (So you'll get your goodies even quicker haha!)

Hopefully this will make everything that bit easier.

If you would like to book a workshop or just place an order e-mail me :
craftychick001@yahoo.co.uk

I still have a few dates available, I'd love to be able to help you earn exclusive stamp sets that cannot be bought and free spends in the catalogue.

Workshops are great fun and aren't hard work at all, I love my job!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x




2 lovely people have commented :):

Vicki said...

Aaaarh Nicci, he's so darn cute....lol I could just blow raspberries on that little tummy! hahaha!

Hugs
Vicki x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ahh sooo cute, he's adorable :-)
Anne xx