Friday 12 December 2008

Catching up

Wow, what a lovely week! Disneyland Paris was amazing, all done up christmassy. I felt like a little kid again.


On the way home it started to snow, they even had some dude on a cherry picker De-icing the plane!




Ive managed to take a photo of an 81st birthday card I did for my boyfriends Nan before my camera stopped working and have uploaded it as I've not put any pictures up of my work yet.



I still haven't worked out how to blue tooth the pictures from my phone to this laptop but once i do they'll be straight up here.

I got a shock in work on Wednesday when someone said it was only two weeks till Christmas! Thought i was organised until that point, then i panicked [how come pay day seems to take so long to come around but Christmas whizzes up so fast??] I really need to get my own cards and gifts ready!

I went to the dentist this morning for my final veneer fitting (how can one tooth costs soooo much?) it's finally in but boy, was he rough! He nearly lifted me off the chair fitting it ha ha.
Anyway, it's all done and dusted now so hopefully wont need to pay him another visit for a while.

Hope everyone is well and do keep checking back, I promise once I get my new camera for Christmas I'll be uploading a lot more pictures of my cards and projects.

Thanks for stopping by, x x

0 lovely people have commented :):