Friday 18 December 2009

The countdown continues...

... and today I want to share another 'gift' holder.

This time it's money rather than a gift card but all the same I'm sure the recipient will glad accept it lol.

Again, this is another simple design (and I'm STILL loving that little reindeer!)



The pocket inside and ribbon detail is really simple to do but I think looks so effective.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
This is beautiful. The reindeer is so sweet. and I love the ribbon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Love it Nicci - especially the ribbon treatment

Fabby stuff :-D

debbi taylor said...

what a great idea! the ribbon is great x merry christmas!

Vicki said...

Nicci it's fab, love this little reindeer (he's sooo cute!).

Hugs
Vicki x