Monday 21 December 2009

Is it Christmas week already??

Oh dear... I really need to get a move on!

Here's today's offering. It's a mini bag of mini candy canes!!

I love candy canes, it's not Christmas in our house without them.

It's surprisingly easy to make, just a Real Red card topper, Whisper White card scalloped with the Scallop edge punch. A strip of Basic Black for his belt and So Saffron square for his belt buckle, I just used my Basic Black Journal pen to draw in the details. Any the candy canes are gathered together in a small cello bag.


Would make nice little treats for the dinner table.

Hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
What a brilliant treat bag top. Very Christmassy. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicki said...

Oh it's cool Nicci, I love it!

hugs
Vicki x