Monday 14 December 2009

Let the countdown begin!

Hello everyone, hope your well.

I have to say I'm still recovering from the weekend, feet are soooo sore haha (fashion before comfort and all that !)

So, it's only 11 days left to Christmas, and that means I've got 11 cards to share with you!



So let the countdown commence!

This first one was actually really simple to make.

I used a Stampin' Up! wheel for the background and love how it turned out.



And there's no surprise to tell you I've used the Sparkly and Bright stamp set again.
It's so cute!!


Join me again tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
These cards are fabulous. I love your colours and images.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicki said...

Oh great cards Nicci, I wasn't fussed on the sparkly & bright when I first saw it but since seeing all of your cards, well it's kinda grown on me! Could be another one to add to my on going list....lol!

Hugs
Vicki x