Sunday 20 December 2009

Shall we call it 4 more sleeps?

Ooo it's nearly here!

And today's post is a little different.

Not only is it one of my favourite in the countdown, but it's my first design as a design team member over on Stamp With Us!

I'm so excited to be apart of this website, you really need to check it out if you don't already :o)



And you know me, I love playing with my ribbon. When making this is reminded me of the Elizabethan neck ruffle thingy's.

Hope you like it, they're not necessarily colours you would use for Christmas but it a little bit different!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

Vicki said...

Great card Nicci, glad you're enjoying your DT post. I love what you have done with the ribbon it looks fab and I like to see Christmas cards in non traditional colours, looks fab!

Hugs
Vicki x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
This is a great card. I love the trees but that ribbon is the tops for me.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Lovely card congrats on yr DT post good luck

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Love it Nicci

Congratulations on your first DT Post and glad you are enjoying being part of the team.

Great colours and fab with the ribbon I am going to have to try that :-D

Bx