Thursday 3 December 2009

Taken down...

... with the dreaded lurgy :o(

Firstly I'd like to apologise for not posting this yesterday.
As the title suggests, I'm feeling pretty rubbish at the moment and we're so busy in work, I can't really stay off, so the simplest of tasks has drained my energy! I'm sneezing past myself and generally feeling sorry for little old me!

On to crafty news, the following card is the last in my mini series. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

There were so many swaps I received from convention that I wish I could have done this with all of them but I really need to get a move on with my Christmas cards!


So this card is from Theresa Martin. Thank you Teresa, I love this card so much.

What really grabbed me was how she has used the ribbon. As I mentioned a couple of posts back, I've seen this done a lot lately and think its fabulous.


This time I haven't actually made a card *Shock Horror!*
(Although your getting a sneaky peek of a Christmas card I'll be revealing in my Christmas Countdown!)

Over on ILWS, a very lovely girlie, Jo organised a HUGE share of these clear boxes and when I saw them I just had to have them - you know what its like lol.

When mine arrived I was squeaking like an over excited two year old.

I decided to make a ribbon bow, but not just any bow!


It was actually really easy to make, I think I feel a tutorial coming on (when I get a chance!)


I hope this gives you some ideas for your Christmas presents. Keep your eyes peeled for the tutorial on the side of my blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with my 2nd creation with ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

cardsandacuppa said...

Awww, you poor thing, but look on the bright side, you will be all better for Christmas! yay! Wow tho, you are the queen of ribbon aren't you? very clever bow, I look forward to your tutorial, Take it easy,
Hugs S.J. xxx