Monday 7 December 2009

Inspired by convention swaps...

...is at an end.

I hope you have enjoyed this mini series as much as I've enjoyed the challenge! I'm kinda sad it's come to an end but keep your eye out for my Christmas countdown staring next week!

So the last card, I have to say, has been totally CASE'd from a blog called Stamp Away With Me.

I saw this on my blog travels and loved what she did with the ribbon. I also used one of the hat pins, beads and flat backed pearls from the Pretties Kit which, up until now, I hadn't been able to bring myself to use haha! You know what it's like...

I love the satin ribbon, it bunches up so lovely and ties beautifully, and of course, I've been using my Kraft card stock - you've probably noticed I just can't get enough of it!

And here are all 3 of the ribbon creations together. I really hope this has provided you with some inspiration and made you think about doing something different with your ribbon!



Now, I have a little announcement to make!

I am so honoured to be chosen to become one of the new Design Team members over on Stamp With US !!


If you've never seen this site you really need to take a look, it's full of fantastic inspiration that I'll truly have my work cut out! They post a new challenge every fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

Aimes said...

Nicci that's fabulous news! Huge congrats on being selected for the SWU DT!
Your card is ADORABLE! I love what you've done with the hat pin - well worth using it on such a sweet creation such as this!
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

Lovely Card

and more importantly

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS! Its very well deserved and I can wait to see what you create for the DT

Really pleased for you - huge congratulations

Bekka
x