Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tuesday means...

...3 more sleeps!!

Today I have some really quick and easy last minute tags to make, why not give them a try? I think a little handmade tag make presents just that little bit more special!



I hope you like them.

Right, I best be getting ready, I have a craft date with two lovely ladies - Vicki and Keren tonight and can't wait!

We have made a little project for each other to make so will be sharing when I get back.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

Vicki said...

Oh these are so cute Nicci and so easy. Had a fab time last night, it was nice to chat SU with other demo's and really enjoyed yours and Kerens projects shall definitely be casing those...lol. Hope we can organize another night in the new year:)

Happy shopping,

hugs
Vicki x