Thursday 4 February 2010

Crafty night take 2!

Hi Everyone,

Here are the projects we did on our crafty night as promised.

Thank you Keren for this fab one, I love DL cards!



And thank you to Vicki for this one, how cute is that house!

(The house is one of the special edition sets that you can get free during the Sale-a-bration promotion that finishes on 28th of Feb so you still have time if you want to get your hands on one! E-mail me for details)


And this is my project, It's using the carousel notes. I'm planning to do a tutorial on this soon so watch out!

You can alter the depth and size to fit in lots of different treats.


I hope you like them!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

LME said...

I will be able to make these once I get the punch :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so organised- note still nothing on my blog!! Am still decluttering the life out of my house. I loved your project- am tempted to buy those carousel notes now!!!