Wednesday 3 February 2010

Drum roll please................

............... and the winner of my SU! Birthday bog candy is:



Lyn W !

Congrats Lyn, I will be in touch to arrange for this to be sent to you.


Before I go, I want to make a quick apology, since Christmas I have not been blogging much. This is partly to do with life being rather busy at the moment and we received some unexpected news in the family (nothing bad, just surprising! And I hope I'm able to talk about that a bit more soon)

I'm getting back into the swing of things now after my little break so please don't desert me !

I met up with Vicki and Keren again tonight for a crafty/chatty night (mostly chatty hehe) and it was so lovely to properly get crafting again, it's hard to believe I've hardly touched my stamps since Christmas. We had a little project each to share so will blog those on Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

0 lovely people have commented :):