Monday 15 February 2010

Hectic weekend

Hi everyone,

I'm back from Leeds and had a brilliant time although I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!!

The projects that Julie had prepared for the class were just gorgeous, I will share photos with you soon (not today because we were too busy yapping - I didn't finish them lol)

Here's a quick one of the box we made (and my cup of tea!), I love those colours.


Julie had organised for her friend to make cupcakes.


I really shouldn't have... but sooo glad I did :o)


Then we went for a meal afterwards. Was really nice to be able to spend a whole day just chatting about crafting and stash!


What a fab lot of girls these are :o)

Hope your weekend was equally as nice.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

3 lovely people have commented :):

cardsandacuppa said...

Great piccies, I am shattered today too, must have been all the chatting we were doing ;0)
Hugs xxx

LME said...

Glad you had a nice time :)

Sarah B said...

It was a fab day, and it was lovely to meet you. Love the piccie of the cupcake, can't believe you took it on the table!!! the discount thing is now sorted thanks for the offer of sorting it out sweetie. Hope we can do the weekend again , Hugs Sarah B X