Wednesday 24 February 2010

Happy Birthday SJ !!!

It's my lovely friend SJ's birthday today, I hope you have a fantastic day!

I met SJ at the Stampin' Up! convention in Germany last year, she's such a fab girlie :o)

For her card I used the Good Friend set and added some bling.


The colours are Rose Red, Regal Rose with Whisper White and Kraft.

It's not a colour combo I would normally go for but think it works really well.


For the tail, I stamped it once for the main image and again onto some scrap Whisper White, I inked up the stamp with one colour (Regal Rose), then carefully around the edges in the other (Rose Red) - cut out then adhered to the image underneath, allowing it to over hang.


I hope you like!

And just look at that ribbon, it's the Whisper White satin ribbon and I love it lots, it ties beautifully! (sad, moi?)

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

2 lovely people have commented :):

LME said...

Great card love birds :)

Unknown said...

Scrummy - love it Nicci and I am sure SJ will too :-D