Thursday 18 February 2010

Happy Blog Award :o)


This happy award has come from Debbi (thank youu!) who I met for the first time at convention, what a sweetie she is!

So the idea is to list 10 things that make you happy and then link to 5 other people and get them to link to your blog and then pass on to another 5 and so on...

10 things that make me happy -

1) Family
2) Stu
3) Paddy dog
4) Crafting
5) Chocolate
6) Stampin' Up! (Obv.)
7) Friends - Crafty and Non-Crafty
8) Summertime/Holidays!
9) Shopping for stash
10) My lovely blog followers!! xx

And I pass this on to....

Linda
Vicki
Keren
SarahJane
Siobhan

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

3 lovely people have commented :):

Anonymous said...

You really deserve the blog award!!! Thanks for mentioning me!! I'm def up for another night- I think Vicki mentioned the 2nd?!! xx

Vicki said...

Oooow I just luurv cupcakes.....lol
Thank you so much for thinking of me, I shall get it up on my blog and pass it on:)

Ha ha ha....lol Good job I was going to invite you and not keep it a secret....lol! Are you only able to do a Tuesday night, if so how about the 2nd of March. Let me know:)

Hugs
Vicki x

LME said...

Thanks Nicci :)