Tuesday 16 February 2010

What a pair !

... another fabulous promotion from Stampin' Up!



If you didn't already know, many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches to make your projects special.

And now Stampin' Up! have given us an extra treat... the full heart punch! The full heart punch is only available for this one month or while stocks last!!!! ...unless you want to wait until September for the new catalogue... nope. Me neither!!

Now, this offer starts from 1st of March to the 31st of March, you can get the punches listed in the flyer above with a 20% discount when buying any coordinating stamp sets.

So make your wish list and get ready for the rush to order, I know this punch is gonna be so popular. It will be available in the new catalogue which comes out in September - but I certainly can't wait that long and I doubt you can either!

If you need this punch as much as I do, e-mail me today at craftychick001@yahoo.co.uk and I will order it as soon as it turns 1st of March.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

1 lovely people have commented :):

debbi taylor said...

what a great offer we have - pressie on my blog for you x