Sunday 28 February 2010

Stamp with Us sketch

Hi Everyone, hope your weekend is going nicely.

Here's todays sketch from Stamp With Us.


And here's my take on it, I love this paper. It's the Bella Bleu DSP, so elegant :)


And I'm so sad this is little stamp set will no longer be available as of tomorrow. Sale-a-bration has really be great this year :)


Hope you like, why not give it a go?

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

Mrs Wonka said...

I'm sad too, I love love love Happy Moments!

Thanks for another stunning creation.

Zoe x

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card! I love that bird cage!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
This is a beautiful card with adelicate image and gorgeous colours and papers. I really love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicki said...

Love your card Nicci, I just adore these papers and so love the bird cage, so sad it's gone (boo hoo!)

See you Tuesday:)

Hugs
Vicki x