Friday 5 March 2010

Another crafty night !

Hi everyone,

Here's are the projects we made at Vicki's on Tuesday, sadly Keren couldn't make this one but there'll be plenty more time to catch up!

I'm hoping that our meetings will grow as our teams do, they're a lot of fun and I can't wait to share that with my team.

Vicki prepared two projects for me this week, and here's the first one.

It's so stunning, I love those colours.



And this one, using The flight of the butterfly stamp set and matching punch. I will be taking advantage of the Perfect pairs promotion this month and getting the punch at a discounted price!
If you'd like to take advantage don't hesitate to send me an e-mail, you can find more details here.


And my project, you all know how much I love playing with my ribbons! I saw a video tutorial SJ did over on Little Musings and had to give it a go with my Stampin' Up! supplies and I love how it turned out.


Sorry about the strange lighting on this one... don't know what happened there!


I've been playing and making all sorts of little blooms.

I frayed some edges, added giant brads and I think the Regal Rose double stitched one is my absolute fave. I must get a brooch pin and use it with my scarves!


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x


5 lovely people have commented :):

Unknown said...

Glad you had a fab evening - great projects :-D I wish I could come and join you one time ...

I ADORE the ribbon flowers - stunning.

Bx

Anonymous said...

Love the projects! The 'blooms' are beautiful! Txt me
your addy and I'll send u something u need! X

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

OMG a fellow Leo from Liverpool - or is it just that you live in Liverpool now? I just like it when I see other Leo's around and being in my home town, well we're practically soul-mates hehe. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Absolutely love your cards and the ribbon flowers are fab ;)
Anne xx

Alex said...

Beautiful projects Nicci, those ribbon flowers are a fab idea!

Enjoy your day,

Alex x

LME said...

Love the blooms :)