Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's day !

Happy Mother's day to all you mum's out there.

And of course, to my mum too. Hope you have a lovely day.

The card I made was using A Rose is a Rose stamp set which I adore and keep going back to it.
It's a 2 step stampin' set which means you get that beautiful detail on the image.



I've used So Saffron for the card base, Rose Red and Regal Rose for the flowers and Old Olive with Always Artichoke for the leaves. I've also used some Taffeta ribbon to finish it off.


I hope you like it.

I've also used this stamp set for a swap I've taken part in on ILWS and will share those with you when they arrive.

Hope your all enjoying you weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.]
x

3 lovely people have commented :):

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
Wow what a stunning card. I could almost pluck that rose.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Love it Nicci - stunning!

AuroraDawn said...

Wow Nicci, GORGEOUS card, love it
Dawn