Sunday 21 March 2010

Chasing my tail...

...metaphorically speaking of course!

I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, and I'm sooooo nervous. Hopefully I will be back Monday afternoon to share some (fingers crossed) good news, as well as going away - which I haven't packed for yet eeek! I'm working until 1am on Tuesday morning. Will manage about 4 hours sleep before I have to get up again. Ah well! I love being busy.

Anyhow, I wanted to share a quick card I made for a friend who loves her cocktails!

I coloured in my Bella image with the Aqua painter and Stampin' Up! markers.


The sentiment if from Fun & Fast notes and punched out using the word window punch.
The paper is Laura Ashley and that is Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x


0 lovely people have commented :):