Saturday 13 March 2010

Hello Kitty!

It's not often that I'll get a chance to play with my 'other stash' (that being non-SU!) and to be honest I don't see much point, as they have almost everything you could need!

But I dug out my Hello Kitty die and some old ribbon I had and made a birthday card for a friend in work. (Happy Birthday Alex!!) Now, her birthday isn't until tomorrow but I have something else to share with you with it being Mother's day.

I love how simple the card is, and the embossing just adds a little more detail without over doing it.


It's nice to have a change sometimes, but nothing beats cracking open some Stampin' Pads and getting inky !!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Nicci,
Simle but simple gorgeous. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Nicci,
Thanks for popping into my blog. Have a fab holiday in Sharm - you'll love it!
Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!-the card is amazing- I love Hello Kitty (secretly, of course!!)

Alex said...

Aww, what a great card, I love Hello Kitty :)

Have a good week.

Alex