Monday 8 March 2010

Hi everyone, hope your start to the week is going well.

It's lovely and bright here, very spring-y!

I love mornings like this, and it's been made even better by the delivery of my New Full Heart Punch!! And tomorrow I've got some more goodies from my Mini pre-order due with a whole day off work - oh how I love being a demo!!

Will get some sneak peeks in place for you soon.

Today I want share a card that I made for my friends who recently got engaged.

I stamped the hearts from the Love you much set and matted them onto chocolate chip card then added some bling.


I love this Wide Striped Grosgrain ribbon, it's so luxurious.


I'm off to take Paddy on a long work before work this evening, hope your enjoying some sunshine wherever you are.

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

4 lovely people have commented :):

LME said...

Great card I am hoping my punch will come tomorrow :)

Vicki said...

Great card Nicci, I just love this stamp set and the colours are lush! I also have a delivery coming tomorrow, can't wait:)!!!!! (Mr UPS is going to be very busy....lol)

Hugs
Vicki x

cardsandacuppa said...

Love it! and those yummy ribbon flowers are just fab ;0)
Hugs S.J. xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Nicci :) It's funny how at times my desk looks better ina photo than in real life hehe. Will you be going to the ICHF show at Aintree in April?
Anne xx