Thursday 18 March 2010

Fresh cuts

What a lovely day today! I'm loving all this spring sunshine, and about time too!

Here's a card I made for Stu's mum.

I used the Fresh Cut notes and Fresh cut stamp set.


I ran it through my big shot with the swiss dots folder and added some prima flowers to the centre.


It's a simple little card, and I love the grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you like it!

Stu taking me on holiday next Tuesday, we're going to Egypt and I can't wait!
I'll have some little projects scheduled to show you while I'm away, and if we can find Internet access I'll be updating you with some piccies!

Thanks for stopping by,
take care.
x

7 lovely people have commented :):

carlz said...

beautiful card hunni xx

LME said...

Have a lovely time :)

cardsandacuppa said...

Cute little card, and I love the St Patricks day one too :0)
Hope you have a nice time away! Happy holidays
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

Anne said...

A very beautiful and clean card!
Have a nice holliday in Egypt!

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

PS I have a small candy on my blog if you want to take a look....

maddy hill said...

love the white and red- very striking Nicci !
hugs
maddy

Anonymous said...

Love the card- am looking out for a Big Shot now-love the dots! Let me know if you happen to 'see' any at a bargain price!!! Enjoy Egypt!

Nicci said...

Thank you everyone! :)
Will do Keren! xxx